Wednesday 20 July 2011

Viva la France

After what seems like a lifetime I've finally returned to DOCKACHE mode in an attempt to breathe new life into my personal viewpoint of life in my workplace. Whether it is a consequence of turning 62, or maybe onset of depression with our English summer weather, I have this urge to wreak havoc amongst my fellow work colleagues. They should be reminded at this point that it is all in fun, and nothing is personal. Hopefully I can make some innocent humour, if you are in management you will be an obvious target. Such was the fate of my long-standing victim Don Huddlestone. Fairly recently retired, he was the victim of a surprise presentation of a framed DOCKACHE special. Rumour has it that it takes pride of place in a prominent position in his house. What greater accolade can I ask for!
Other recent retiree's worthy of a mention are Mick, Ronnie, John 'slurp' Ryan, and Peter 'hello sailor' Andersenn.

The hot news at the moment is the return to site of Britain's only entrant in the CSU Stock Car Championships, held this year in France. Otherwise kn
own in French racing circles as the 'Angel of Death', Jan Hunton tells the story of a mishap in a car park, causing minor damage to her car. Yeah, right oh Jan. It doesn't make you a bad person cos you had 3 or 4 too many white wines with your breakfast. You were, after all, on holiday. It's allowed. Just make sure you don't send ships to the wrong ports with the wrong cargoes! This is her car shortly before being recovered.




2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm glad to see your muse has returned. You certainly put the tease into Teesport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting now for my first writ!

    ReplyDelete